Sunday, November 23, 2008

Prepare to sigh

Pedro Infante sings a goosebump-inducing serenade in "Escuela de Vagabundos" (1955).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To be honest, I would have to say the most amazing thing about that video is how they used to get 15 guys to all show up at once for a impromptu balcony singing. I don't think you could coordinate that many schedules today! IF you look at movies now, everyone has to go in alone. John Cusack in Say Anything, Heath Ledger in Ten Things I Hate About You, Ewen McGregor in Moulin Rouge. Kudos to that guy for making it happen with an entire band! I'm truly impressed. I once tried to play a trumpet song to get a girl back...no one in 9th grade should write music for the trumpet....It's just not a good idea. WAIT!...Heath got the Marching band to play along didn't he? Man, what a show off!

The information presented here does not represent the Fulbright Program or the U.S. Department of State.