Although I'm happy as a clam (for they too can live with little oxygen) in the capital, I'm pretty stoked to see more of this country. But in order to do this, I will have to first get over my feelings about wearing a T-shirt two days in a row, hand sanitizer, and jam band festivals. Yes, it is time to broaden my horizons.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
X marks the spot
Tomorrow kicks off a month of trips, which will culminate in my move to Xalapa, Veracruz at the end of February. Goodbye estarbucks, WiFi and puffy-sleeved blazer; hello mountains, dubbed Harrison Ford bus movies, and greatest invention on earth. My February stops include, but are not limited to, Taxco, Oaxaca, and Tuxtla, (and I'm crossing fingers for vacancy at the Hotel Xibalba at Palenque).... so I invite you to insert joke about x-rated or x-cellent adventures here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The information presented here does not represent the Fulbright Program or the U.S. Department of State.

2 comments:
Hey! Josh Meltzer's wife Missy here... to let you know that I just linked to your blog from mine:
mwarp.blogspot.com
Because. I have been enjoying it so.
Wait, I thought you weren't moving....UPDATE!!!
Post a Comment